okaeri iii **** !!

iya silahkan membaca semua cerita di blog gue .

tentu aja dari kisah abnormal sampe kisah yang *agak* normal

ada juga review dan lirik lagu dan lain2 yang bisa kalian nikmatin disini

enjoy it

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

7 things !! like miley cyrus do !!

What happens If I tell the seven thing !!

Like miley cyrus do !!

I think I love you more than 7 thing {hehe XD }

1. You are so handsome !! yeahh when I thinks my idol is more handsome than you

2.
Lo punya cara lo sendiri ,to make it better

3.
You’re so crazy

4.
Lo tuh lucuuu banget !!

5.
You’re so kind

6.
Lo tuh gak bisa berenti jailin orang

7.
You make me love you ( Miley Cyrus said)

Hehehe,Im so shy to tell you more than this.i think its enough

Now,I want to tell you 7 things that I hate about you !!

1. Lo gak pernah hargain sms gue !!

2. Lo terlalu diem

3. B O K E *

4. Gue gak terlalu suka sm ***** lo (gak semuanya.beberapa aja !!)

5. Lo terlalu cuek

6. You are so different !! (kenapa lo kaya gak kenal sama gue kalo di msn??)

Ini yang gue benci banget dari diri lo !! seberapa gue mencoba buat ngelupain lo !!

7. You always makes me love you

And I cant say that I don’t love you ! cause it’s a lie ! you always do something that I can feel more and more Love.

I know if you are not the one ! and I cant be the one

But I just want you know about this feeling !

I don’t want to keep this feeling.

If I can ,I wanna run, until I cant see you !!

Please don’t do this for me!!

It’s enough !!

No comments: