okaeri iii **** !!

iya silahkan membaca semua cerita di blog gue .

tentu aja dari kisah abnormal sampe kisah yang *agak* normal

ada juga review dan lirik lagu dan lain2 yang bisa kalian nikmatin disini

enjoy it

Monday, September 22, 2008

For The First Time

Hehehe,

Let me tell you,

  • · For the first time,I feel like I never have a friends. Because with them I can explain what I feel . I can show that I cry,sad,happy,laugh,angry . I can show them . I am happy when I am with my friends . I am happy to know you ,friends
  • · For the first time, he called me like we are know each other . when he called ,I shied and try to change the topic. And then I asked him “what ??” ,he answered “nothing.just wanna call” . and i said “what the maksud ??” .yeah, and there’re enough for me .im so happy
  • · Waww !! Lutfi my classmate,he’s gonna famous in futsal 216 . I don’t know why ,but everyday all of futsal member comes to my classroom !! so crazy !! yeahh, I have many chance !! but my friends pinni disturb me !! and I lost my chance !! ughh

I think im crazy when it happened just one day !! and I can believe it !! ohhh !!

No comments: